Is it okay?
Is it okay to an extent?
Should you show good spirit and self control?
I want a wider range of opinions because as the leagues get higher, spiking becomes a more and more common occurrence and spirit seems to drift away due to the competitive nature, and I don’t think that’s okay. But I’d love further opinions…
- 8 notes
- windupbird1995 likes this
- jewwbear answered: I don’t even almost agree with spiking. I’m all for good sportsmanship
- theteainthepost likes this
- theteainthepost said: also, no-one whines if i throw the ball up in the air after a catch at cricket. why would it be any different if i throw the disc away in celebration after a grab in ultimate?
- pollen-and-salt answered: Celebrating any good thing that happens in a game is okay, but it shouldn’t be to the extent of embarassing or being obnoxious to an opponent
- jeshc93 answered: Spiking is definitely not okay. It’s a huge mock to the person defending you and just shows bad sportsmanship overall.
- littlemissfrisbee answered: For callahans only :P
- philisntcool posted this